Our flexibility workshops went fantastically. We were asked so many time to set up a regular class, we’ve done exactly that.
The class will be Fridays from 5:30 – 6:30 pm. Come and get flexible with us!
For those of you who don’t know about the flexibility class, you’ll find more information on our flexibility class page. We also have a short video there about the class.
Our Russian Flexibility classes will be taught by our Russian Kettlebell expert Eric Kenyon.
• Gain 4 to 12 inches of depth on your toe touch in a few minutes.
• Do rock bottom squats with no pain.
• Learn how to protect your shoulders and lower back by mobilizing your upper spine.
• Learn how to protect your knees by improving your hip mobility.
• Learn how to build a functional, stable and confident flexibility you can use in the real world.
Oh, and the class will be a ton of fun!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.